New Construction Homes from Vista Homes
As young professionals and first time home buyers look to purchase their first home, an option that is almost always overlooked is a new, cost-efficient solution known as “build on your own lot.” Build on your own lot is a streamlined home building process that removes the stress of finding a neighborhood and new lot to build your own home, all at a price you can afford.
Partner with Vista Homes and tap into our team’s real estate connections to find the perfect neighborhood and plot. We work with investors and home buyers alike and can help you find the perfect location to build!
Build On Your Own Lot Homes In Charlotte
Combine thoughtful design and elegant living with Vista Homes. Since we first opened our doors we worked hard to build long-lasting connections in the Charlotte real estate community, allowing us to offer cost-efficient build on your own lot solutions to Charlotte home buyers.
The Build On Your Own Lot Process
We work with you to:
- Pre-qualify for a mortgage – We have several preferred Charlotte mortgage lenders. Have your own vendor? We’ll help you throughout the entire process.
- Locate a plot of land in your desired Charlotte neighborhood – Live in the tree-lined streets of Dilworth, build on your own lot in Plaza Midwood or another upcoming neighborhood, or choose one of Charlotte’s most established neighborhoods like Myers Park.
- Close on the land and make a down payment – We work with your mortgage lender to close the deal.
- Choose a floor plan and start construction – Choose one of our pre-designed floor plans and customize it to your liking and we’ll start construction right away.
In addition to working with mortgage lenders on your behalf, we also work with inspectors and realtors.
Find the Perfect Lot for Your Next Home
Finding real estate property in Charlotte can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. At Vista Homes, we build in the most desirable Charlotte neighborhoods.
Biddleville • Chantilly • Cotswold • Dilworth • Five Points • Madison Park • Myers Park • NoDa • Oak Hurst
Plaza Midwood • Plaza Shamrock • Sedgefield • Seversville • South End • Villa Heights • And More
Why Build With Vista Homes?
Your home is more than a place to live, and at Vista Homes we understand that. It’s why when you choose to build on your own lot in Charlotte, we put unrivaled craftsmanship and high attention to detail into your new home.
We work with you throughout the construction process, including:
- Consulting and project management
- Identifying and purchasing a lot, if needed
- Obtaining new home construction loans
We work with you to streamline the build on your own lot process and will build in the Charlotte area neighborhood of your choice. We have constructed our house plans before and have buying power paired with low overhead, building for you at prices well below other Charlotte home builders.
Let’s Talk About Your Next Home
Contact us online to talk with a Vista Homes team member or for more information about building on your own lot. We can’t wait to hear about your dream home!